We advise employers on individual and collective employment law matters, such as contracts, dismissal, privacy legislation, reorganizations, co-determination and Works Councils Act, sick employees.
From quick and telephone advice to extensive legal assistance: we assist clients in all aspects of employment law and civil service law.
To support the HR policy of our customers, we also regularly provide in-house workshops, online presentations, Webinars and seminars on current topics and recurring themes, such as file building, improvement plans, reorganizations, changes in terms of employment, and obligations regarding sick employees. We will of course keep our clients informed of the latest and relevant employment law developments.
Our expertise lies in the field of, among other things:
- Collective and individual dismissal law
- Social plan
- Changes in terms of employment
- Transfer of undertaking
- Non-competition clauses and other restrictive covenants
- Illness and (long-term) disability
- Position of expats and managing directors
- Individual and collective employment agreements
- Flexible contracts, secondments, temporary hiring agreements (Workforce allocation by intermediaries Act)
- Privacy at work