Up-to-date knowledge and practical advice
From fast advice over the phone to comprehensive assistance in a court case, we are here to assist our clients in all aspects of employment law. We advise large and medium-sized employers in particular on all kinds of employment related matters, such as HR policy, redundancy issues, reorganizations, sick employees, privacy regulation and participatory decision-making matters. Expats, company directors, senior management and employees can also rely on us for legal assistance.
To support our clients with their HR policy, we regularly give in-house workshops and seminars on employment law issues, such as improvement procedures, reorganizations and obligations concerning sick employees. We also keep our clients informed about relevant developments in our specialist area of law.
Our areas of work include:
- collective and individual redundancy law
- employment conditions and amendments to them
- transfers of undertakings
- non-compete clauses
- sickness and occupational disability
- top incomes in the (semi) public and financial sector
- the legal position of expats and directors under the articles of association
- employee participation law
- individual and collective employment contracts
- flexible employment relationships
- privacy issues at the workplace (GDPR)
- civil service law / WNRA